Friday, July 8, 2016

Currently Reading: July 8

Oh, you guys, the reading slump is real. I was out of town last weekend and I read a good chunk of stuff. But since then... nothing. Like, three chapters of Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow, maybe. I had one of those days yesterday where I really wanted to read, but I stared at my shelves and nothing grabbed me. So I didn't read. I'm heading to the library tomorrow, and I'm planning to get just a big pile of books so I can get excited about reading something. I'm kind of excited about the prospect of bringing a bag to hold all the books I'll get! So that's good, right? <sigh> All right. There's not much more to update, since I haven't been reading much. It's been a weird week. Let's hope for a better one next week.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment