Friday, July 1, 2016

Currently Reading: July 1

Happy July, everybody! This summer is going by so quickly. There's still so much reading to do!

This is going to be a really, really quick update, but I promise there will be more next week. It's going to be a busy weekend with iffy wi-fi.

Anyway! I just finished reading Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley. It's about a boy who hasn't left his house in three years and the girl who tries to "fix" him. It was good, but I was most impressed by the humor. I laughed out loud several times! (Doesn't it just sound like a laugh riot? But really, there are ups and downs of all kind in this book.)

I'm still working on The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu. This one's going to take me a bit to read, but I am enjoying it! It's really interesting, especially since I knew absolutely nothing about this subject before starting this book.

And have I mentioned I've been reading tiny bits of Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (the biography that inspired the Broadway show Hamilton)? Well, I have. I'm slowly but surely making some progress here as well.

All right, I've got to go now, but I hope to get a lot of reading done this weekend. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment