Friday, June 10, 2016

Currently Reading: June 10

Okay, this has been a pretty busy week, and next week will be as well, so this will just be a really quick post to mention what I'm reading!

I just started reading Modern Lovers by Emma Straub, and I'm only about twenty pages in. So I don't really know what it's about (I just know I really enjoyed her last book, The Vacationers, so I grabbed a copy of this when I saw one). I can tell you that so far, there's a group of adults who were friends in college, and their kids, who are teenagers. There's a book club and a looming divorce and intrigue! It's good so far, but I really don't know much yet.

All right, so I guess that's it, but I did promise a short post. I've got a big pile of books waiting for me this weekend, though, so we'll see what I'll have read by this time next week! I hope your weekend (and your books) are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment