Friday, May 20, 2016

Currently Reading: May 20

All right guys, summer is here. I made it through the school year! In celebration, I am reading as much as I can (in between binge-watching 30 Rock and going to school-related events). Quick recap: Morgan Matson is just as fabulous as ever and Sarah Strohmeyer is moving up my list of "will-read-anything-by-this-person" authors.

Right now, I'm reading Dream On, the second book in the Silver Trilogy by Kerstin Gier. It's about walking through dreams and other supernatural sorts of things. The first book was pretty confusing, and this one's also confusing, but maybe that's just because it's been a year since I read the first one. I am remembering how much I love these characters, though, so it's going well.

I'm just stacking up the books in my room, so hopefully by this time next week, I'll have read much more to share with you all. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment