Saturday, April 30, 2016

Currently Reading: Weekend of April 29

All right, I forgot again. Every time I think I'm as busy as I can get, I just get busier--I'm a little scared of next week. But stress and hectic schedules aside, here's what I'm reading!

Nothing. At the moment. Although I did just finish reading Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples yesterday, and I'm hoping to get started on the next one soon. It's so good! I know everyone says that, so I was kind of expecting it to hit me over the head with how good it was. But if we're going with violent metaphors for how we like books, I'm going to say this one was more like a poison. You don't really get it at first, but all of a sudden, there's no going back.

As I said, this is an extremely busy time for me--what I'm really hoping to read this coming week is my completed research paper, but I'm like 8 pages of writing away from that, so we'll see how it goes. I hope I get some time to read, but if not, I'll try again next week!

Happy (almost) May!

No comments:

Post a Comment