Friday, April 8, 2016

Currently Reading: April 8

This week is my spring break, and I had big plans for my reading. Big, big plans. I haven't really read that much, though, because of work and very important sleeping. BUT. I am very excited about what I am currently reading: A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin, the second book in the Song of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones). 

 I really, really enjoyed the first book, but they're intimidating books, you know? You really have to pay attention to who's who and what's going on with the politics of it all. So I wanted to be able to give it my full attention; not just read thirty pages after I finish my homework. So I'm reading it now, and I'm loving it! I'm about 500 pages in, and it's great. I'm really glad I've gotten into this series.

Speaking of intimidatingly long series, I'm also about 300 pages into Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, the third book in the Outlander series. It didn't really get me interested until right around that 300 page mark, though, and by then I had decided I was more excited about Game of Thrones. So I'll come back to Voyager when I finish A Clash of Kings.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment