Friday, April 22, 2016

Currently Reading: April 22

One more week down--one more week closer to summer and all the reading time I can imagine (except for time at work and packing and moving to college and everything). But hey, I don't have to think about that for a while.

I still haven't had too much time for reading--when I do read, it's mostly books/articles for the research paper I'm working on. But I did decide to take the evening off last night and read about 100 pages of Voyager, the third book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. It's getting good. As I think I mentioned, I wasn't loving the first part of the book, before Claire and Jamie got back in the same time, but it started picking up once they did.

I have a couple books waiting for me on my shelf that I'm a little more excited about, though, so I might pick up one of those (I'm especially excited about Jesse Andrews' new book, The Haters. I don't know what it's about, but it's from the author of Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, so my expectations are high).

Okay, time to go read now. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment