Monday, April 18, 2016

Currently Reading: April 15

Oh, you guys, it's Friday. And I have been reading almost nothing this week! Since school started again after Spring Break, I have been doing homework (or, actually, procrastinating) and then going to bed. I've probably read about 15 pages since Sunday.

BUT Sunday was good. On Sunday, I finished A Clash of Kings, read Lumberjanes vol. 3, and read Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (I was on a plane, so uninterrupted reading time!). I really enjoyed all of these books, and I was excited to jump into another Colleen Hoover book when I got home, but I just started Maybe Someday like last night.

The senioritis is bad. I haven't felt like doing any schoolwork or reading lately! But I really enjoyed the Lumberjanes bindup, so I'm thinking I might read a couple more graphic novels now--it doesn't feel too much like work, you know?

I don't know how much reading I'll get done this weekend, but I'm glad to have a little bit of time anyway! Happy reading!

(Oh my goodness. It's a sign of how tired I was that I hit "save" instead of "publish" on Friday. But now I can come to you from after the weekend and tell you that I spent my Friday evening-and Saturday morning before work-reading Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter. It's the story of the creation of the musical Hamilton and includes annotated lyrics. Honestly, I think I would have loved this no matter what it was, but it was really good, guys. It was really good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment