Friday, April 1, 2016

Currently Reading: April 1

Happy April! All right, I know I say this a lot, but I can't believe how fast everything is going. Is it just me? Anyway, I thought I'd share what I'm reading, and then I realized, I'm not actually reading anything at the moment.

April Fools! (Sorry, I had to live up to my reputation for being terrible at jokes).

I am currently reading Goliath, which is the third book in Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan trilogy. It's steampunk, set in WWI, about the archduke's son and a girl who disguises herself as a boy to be on a ship in the war. I don't really read a lot of historical fiction or steampunk, so this sounded really interesting to me--and it is! I read Leviathan in December, and one of my friends just lent me the next two. I finished Behemoth in one day (it was so good). I'm really enjoying Goliath and I can't wait to see how this series ends.

Other than that, I'm just reading a bunch of articles/books for a big research paper I'm working on. It's about education systems and their various flaws (and possible solutions). It's pretty interesting. I already knew about the flaws I've been learning about so far, but the possible solutions are really interesting.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment