Sunday, March 27, 2016

Currently Reading: Weekend of March 25

Oh, I knew the day when I forgot to do a currently reading post on a Friday would come someday; I just thought it would take a couple more weeks. It's Easter, though, so things were busy (that's my excuse, there you have it).

Anywho... I am, in fact, still reading The Kite Runner. I don't know how much I actually grasped when I read it the first time, but I definitely had forgotten about some of these plot twists. I'm really enjoying this, but I'm glad I'm reading it in small increments (for class) to break up the heartbreaking.

And, other than that, I'm not actually reading anything at the moment--I just finished a book! I read Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky. It's about four girls who kidnap a member of a boy band (the Ruperts) accidentally, or so our unreliable narrator tells us. My thoughts? Meh. It was funny in parts, and it was cringey in other parts. I'm going to need some time to think about this one, but I think it's like a 3-star book for me. More later.

Up next? I have Me Before You by Jojo Moyes on my shelf! Let the crying begin!

Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment