Monday, July 27, 2015

Blogging Update

You may have noticed that I haven't exactly been blogging regularly. I've been really busy with summer assignments for school and a job at a library (pinch me!), plus a vacation without wi-fi. This isn't likely to get better as school starts--ridiculously early, as I have just about two weeks of summer left. But I definitely want to keep blogging. So. I thought I'd give you a quick update on how I'd like things to go. Fingers crossed.

I'm going to try to update this blog at least two times a month. I was doing that pretty regularly back in the spring, but things got busy really fast. My plan, though, is to get back to that! The problem is, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read, what with AP classes and other fun and exciting school things. So I might not have much to say--it could just be a "hey, here are some books I want to read" kind of thing. Be prepared for that.  In the meantime, I do have a few ideas now, so I'll see what I can do in these two weeks here.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment