Saturday, December 27, 2014

Most Anticipated Books of 2015

It's almost 2015 already. You know what that means... tons of new books to come! I haven't been watching for new releases too much, but here are a few I've heard about that I can't wait to read.


Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (March 10, 2015)--A girl goes missing and her sister goes looking for her. The disappearance happened on the girl's birthday, though, and it coincided with some other strange disappearance... I'm not quite sure what's going on there, but it's Lauren Oliver (Delirium, Before I Fall, Panic), so I'm excited.



Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan (March 17, 2015)--Did you read Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green? Then you'll probably want to read this-- an annotated script of Tiny Cooper's musical!


The Way We Bared Our Souls by Willa Strayhorn (January 22, 2015)--Okay, so I just found out about this book, but it sounds fantastic. Five teenagers have their own struggles, but after doing a ritual sort of thing, they wake up, having switched problems with another one of the teens.


Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (September 1, 2015)--A girl who is literally allergic to the outside world gets a new neighbor. The Goodreads synopsis says: "The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more." I love stories like these!


Othergirl by Nicole Burnstein (April 2015)--Louise and Erica are best friends, but Erica has superpowers. They need each other, but there's obviously going to be tension with the whole superhero thing.

All right, so the sadness I get right after the holidays should clear up with my excitement for these books. Good.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment